воскресенье, 16 мая 2010 г.

The Preface


    I decided to create a blog on the topic of Russian Stereotypes in the mass media, because my patience was at the end. Constantly watching the talking and writing about the Russian in the media, I think that it is shameful for the people who came up with this crap and now disclose it around the world. In this regard, with the help of this blog I would like to dispel some sorts of stereotypes about my nation and provide readers with the arguments that refute all kinds of rumours and speculation. I believe that this topic is very important, because this situation could happen not only to my country and my fellow citizens. After all, stereotypes –are such a thing, which comes unnoticed and creates all sorts of unpleasant consequences, which can become a blot on someone's reputation. 

1 комментарий:

  1. Hi, I am curious where you get this funny picture about Russian stereotypes? I want to put it into my presneteation but could not find the property rights to use it.

    ОтветитьУдалить